here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyQuite simply, the most interesting agency in the world of media and communications right now. Technical SEO role for a V young media agency.Ref: 3045
Senior SEO Engineer
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Senior SEO Engineer will join a growing team in a client facing role that is responsible as part of the team for the agency SEO function
• Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitor’s
• Handle on-page and technical SEO analysis
• Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance and reporting findings back to the account management team
• Help maintain client relationships by attending meetings when required to support the account management or new business teams
The ideal candidate will be an honest and curious individual who will fit into the existing culture of the company
• Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO techniques
• Strong ability to drive own initiatives and motivate/ work well with other team members
• An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
• Go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is amazing
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.