here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
A successful candidate will have a high level of accuracy in terms of client documents, plans, reports and emails, as well as attention to detail.
• Working across various biddable media channels, including Paid Search, YouTube, Facebook/Twitter ads and more
• Knowledge of Google and Bing’s search marketing platforms and related technologies
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Understanding of the digital landscape and emerging media platforms
Confidence and good communication skills are vital for the candidate appointed to join this award-winning agency.
• Someone who can prioritise work and deliver to a high standard
• Passionate about digital media, technology and the marketplace.
• Given the nature of the media, we require somebody who is numerate, able to understand data & confident with using Microsoft Excel.
• Confident when speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, media owners politely & positively
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.