here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonAmazing opportunity to work in a MEDIA AND CREATIVE AGENCY.
Got 2-4 years in digital media and want a totally different role to what you're doing now? APPLY NOW!Ref: 2938
Got 2-4 years in digital media and want a totally different role to what you're doing now? APPLY NOW!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work with two leading independent agencies and experience digital from both the creative and media agency perspective. You will be working closely with the planning team to deliver campaigns that are of an exceptional standard as part of an integrated strategy across channels
• You will be responsible for delivering integrated campaigns across Display, Video and Social – working alongside TV, Social, Influencer and strategy specialists
• You will be responsible for briefing, planning and buying display media campaigns, as well as helping to deliver the creative digital campaign strategy by working collaboratively with internal specialists.
• Attend internal and client status meetings, and briefing and planning meetings.
• Responsible for the continued development of the Graduate Campaign Managers who will support you with trafficking, media bookings and reporting. • Encouraged to go above and beyond your day job by participating in areas such as new business, PR, events and recruitment.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who has around 3 years experience in a digital media role, preferably at an agency, and is currently operating at Planner/Buyer or Account Manager level.
• You will have a solid understanding of all digital media channels, specifically Display, Biddable and Social.
• You will have experience of managing brand – led and preferably also direct response campaigns
• You will have knowledge and experience of the following systems: DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Prisma, Google Analytics, Double Click Studio
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.