here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Paid Social Manager
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Paid Social Manager will be looking to make their mark within a growing agency. You’ll be joining their growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for the planning activation, optimisation and reporting on various social media platforms.
• To work with the wider team in setting strategies and planning the media mix for paid social campaigns
• Contribute towards client calls and meetings
• Liaise with 3rd part providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
• Regularly auditing accounts to improve performance
• Manage and coordinate the agency’s freelancers
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of where paid social fits in the wider digital marketing mix
• An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Proven experience with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat tools for all types of campaigns, ad formats, objectives and targeting
• Experience with sizable campaigns and budgets
• Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and externl relationships
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.