here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Paid Social Director
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The Paid Social Director will manage an enviable portfolio of clients directing the owned, earned, shared and paid activity to ensure we are developing clients and revenue across all four channels
• Own the relationship with our key partners for trading paid social and ensures quality training and execution across the team
• Manage our team of paid media traders to ensure efficient, effective planning and activation of paid campaigns
• Work directly and closely with clients to develop plans, manage issues and maintain positive relationships
• Helps lead and execute the client strategy and planning to ensure the best work
• Develops and maintains relationships with key clients within portfolio to ensure work is on brief, delivering KPIs and metrics, to deadline and budget
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the digital and advertising industry, across one or more of earned, paid and owned activity, either in a specialized team or agency
• Experience in leading on a large, high profile client, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns
• Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms
• Deep knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as an understanding of paid and organic social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation and new business skills
• An accomplished client manager with experience managing clients
• Passion for digital media and a thirst for innovation and implementing new ideas
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.