here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Paid Social Manager
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The paid social manager will take a lead role in establishing and growing relationships with key partners in the paid social space, this includes relevant tech partners, as well as the paid social platform representatives themselves
• To establish and grow a comprehensive working knowledge of key bid management technologies used within the agency
• To lead in the sharing of the latest market developments, learning’s and opportunities within paid social to the broader agency
• To take the lead role in the planning, setup, management and growth of paid social campaigns for all clients within the agency
• To deliver, with the support of the media director, a best in market paid social media product, as recognised at an industry level
• Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations and to challenge clients and briefs to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships
The ideal candidate will be a paid social expert with ideally 3 years experience.
• An individual with super bright ideas and a passion for social or biddable media professionals.
• To be on top of the latest industry developments and tech in the market, and to want to know each supplier’s offerings better than anyone else.
• Data, analysis and attention to detail are key skills for this role.
• To have a drive to push the boundaries, test new things and be smarter than the rest
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.