here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Social Account Director
They have a media unit, but it's very much a creatively led agency offering to deliver a full service ad-agency solution. AMAZING JOB! Apply niow!
The media unit of a well established creative agency. This due was established in NYC a few years ago and proven success led to a UK offering being set up. The feel is very much creative agency and the media focus if strategy and planning led at all times. It’s a vibrant, cool and refreshingly different style of company, and a far cry from corporate network media agency life. If you are looking for a change, something to grow with and take ownership of, this company will afford you that opportunity.
This role is based with a highly respected US agency who have just entered Europe. The Social Account Director will add great value to the agency through their smart thinking and innovative ideas.
• Supporting the MD with new business efforts; there are lots of conversations and pitches happening and you will help with plans and decks
• Building strong working relationships with smart creative agencies etc
• Main contact for the London clients and work closely with our NY team that leads the business
• You don’t necessarily need to be able to buy a social or search campaign – the NY team can handle that – but knowing how to plan activity and how to judge what’s working and what’s not is needed, explaining this to a client and winning their support is crucial too.
The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge and passion for digital, plus a keen desire to constantly better themselves within the agency.
• Keen to make an impact and help grow a new business
• Innovative and looking to create bespoke solutions for our clients.
• Interested in how the business is changing and how new opportunities could be valuable for clients
• Confident in presenting, trading and striking deals with media owners.
• Quick to understand new opportunities, clients and businesses
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.