here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Media AgencyCurrently working in AV and want to take on more managerial responsibilities? Here's your chance to have more autonomy on your clients whilst managing a team! Great agency and an exciting list of clients!Ref: 3127
AV Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The AV Manager will be responsible for managing a small team within the AV Investment department on designated accounts. You will be the key day to day contact for the client across TV, VOD and Cinema.
• Along with the Account Director, you will be the gatekeeper to the client relationship and must work to build this quickly.
• You’ll be responsible for mentoring, teaching and developing two team members and are responsible, along with the Account Director for their success within the team
• Using initiative to manage the account buying and planning across your clients.
• Manage the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with the client and AD on the account.
• Liaise with Strategic Planners over strategy and implementation
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who possesses a natural ability to lead and is willing to drive initiative.
• You’ll be an excellent planner, with an instinct for clients’ business needs, objectives and strategy which you’ll have gained from working in a AV planning and buying role at another agency.
• Have the ability to build senior relationships and become highly regarded by media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed strong relationships at all levels.
• Have an invested view on your own and the team’s development.
• Lead by example, taking a positive attitude and embracing opportunities.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.