here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k London - Full Service Media AgencyExcellent opportunity for a TV specialist with 1+ years experience to progress to the next level! Based a top full service media agency working on a huge global client, it's the perfect opportunity if you're looking to broaden your experience and have more autonomy.Ref: 3228
Senior AV Planner Buyer
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Senior Planner Buyer will join the AV investment department where you will plan and buy advertising across TV, VOD and cinema.
• Attending media owner presentations/surgeries and keeping up to date with trade press to ensure on-going learning within the digital and TV market.
• You will analyse your own planned campaign performance and that of other planners within the account team and broader AV department, and use that insight to shape on going advertising activity.
• You’ll be the go-to person for your client/s with campaign related issues and you will regularly meet with and present to clients. You will also deal with day to day issues relating to campaign performance and everyday client requests
• You’ll be tasked with managing a graduate or buyer which includes mentoring, teaching and developing their skills and knowledge, with the support of your Account Manager.
• Day to day campaign related client interaction
The ideal candidate will be a confident, motivated and imaginative individual who is willing to drive his/hers own initiative
• Understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the AV landscape.
• Strong attention to detail on both your own output and the output of any Grads or Buyers
• Build internal and external relationships and become highly regarded by media owners and clients.
• You’ll have strong understanding of your clients, their competitors, media owners and the advertising market as a whole, you’ll be keen to continue learning and deepening that knowledge constantly.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.