here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k OTE London - dot-gapDigital Media Recruitment ConsultantRef: 4000
Digital Media Recruitment Consultant
Why dot-gap is a bit special:
• dot-gap was established by Keith Rattray after leaving Carat in 2005 where he was head of digital, and it’s has been doing well ever since.
• Not professing to be the biggest…but certainly one of the best recruitment agencies in the digital media space. We have an excellent reputation, and our heritage in this space is second to none.
• We share offices with the7stars. They are a big part of our business, but it’s not exclusive. We have a unique offering: Partly in-house servicing of the7stars. Partly dealing with multiple external clients.
• We work with media agencies, media owners, ad-tech companies and clients direct.
Here’s something to think about:
· We have an opening for a recruitment consultant mainly working across digital media agency briefs, but not restricted to that.
· We operate a policy of involvement in multiple disciplines so you learn more and experience a wider range of people and required skills.
· Our mantra is to be the best recruitment company candidates and clients ever speak to, by fully understanding them and the market they operate within and doing the right thing by them.
· There is no internal competition – you work on your own briefs.
· No call sheets / unnecessary reports. You are trusted to make the necessary calls / send out the suitable amount of communications.
· We never flog CVs to employers and we never cold-call speculative employers either. We take briefs we can fill, from companies that sit within our area of specialism and deliver against them.
· Working directly with the founder of the business you will learn a lot! You will upskill in al aspects of digital media agency life from someone that’s lived it, and you will be expected to contribute to wider business decisions.
· This is your opportunity to build & grow your own team – no micro management.
· We applaud innovative thinking, especially when it comes to marketing. Your ongoing contribution to this will be expected and welcomed.
· You will manage a junior, be responsible for sourcing and interviewing candidates and all aspects of client management. You will have complete autonomy over the business you work on and loads of client contact!
· You will be a pivotal member of the (small) team and exposed to everything that goes on within the agency. You will learn lots and enjoy an excellent work life balance as a respected and valued member of the team.
· It’s easy to book time off. Flexibility with holidays and a grown up approach to this.
- If you have c: 2-years experience in an UK recruitment agency, ideally handling media agency briefs, you’re exactly what we’re looking for.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.