here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£60k Full Service Media Agency - LondonPerformance Director opportunity covering PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Programmatic & Social. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your skill set, working on a HUGE client with lots of strategy involvement.Ref: 2820
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Performance Director is responsible for cross channel optimisation of the client’s significant acquisition activity.
• Optimise performance media campaigns on a macros and channel basis for the agency’s recent client win.
• You will be responsible for real-time optimisation decisions between channels, and with extracting best possible performance from within each channel, applying their expertise and leadership.
• You will be responsible alongside the Head of Performance and the Head of Digital for the development of long-term strategies in the best use of data and technology across the entire client account, including national branding campaigns.
• Work with agency and technology partners to ensure campaigns delivery and reporting continuously improves.
The candidate must have a desire and motivation to excel in a fast paces retail and DR environment.
• The candidate must also possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the network of agencies.
• Several years’ media experience with history of planning large scale budgets across performance media channels, with an excellent operational understanding of PPC or Programmatic, ideally both
• Deep experience in managing large quantities of data and extracting insight from it
• Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills and attention to detail
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.